Technical Service Employee
Do you have a passion for technology and are you looking for a new challenge? Then read on quickly because we are looking for a motivated and collegial:
Technical Service Employee
(36 hours: Mon to Fri)
You will be part of the Technical Services team, which currently consists of 4 Technical Services employees and 2 car wash employees. You will account to the Technical Services team leader.
Your main task will consist of preventive maintenance of our machinery. In order to get to know the machine park and gain hands-on experience, you will spend the first few months with our Technical Department colleagues. We expect eagerness to learn, good listening skills, patience, but also a proactive attitude. For the purpose of preventive maintenance, you will be working on our machines a lot: get ready to get your hands dirty!
Our production runs as follows: morning services (6:00-13:45), afternoon services (13:45-21:00) and day services (8:00-16:30). The work schedules of the Technical Department employees are coordinated with the working hours of production in mutual consultation.
Your main task will consist of preventive maintenance of our machinery. In addition, the following activities are part of your responsibilities:
- Start-up and shutdown of (a part of) the machine park;
- Eliminate faults;
- Perform independent repairs.
- You have a secondary vocational education (MBO) degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechatronics or you have a number of years of work experience in a position as a Technical Service employee or in a position with first-line maintenance in a production environment;
- You have knowledge of electrical engineering and pneumatics (knowledge of PLC technology is a plus);
- You have a sufficient command of the Dutch or English language (spoken);
- You have a flexible attitude, first and foremost with regard to working hours;
- You live within a 30-km radius of our laundry.
Wasserij/Linnenverhuur G. van der Kleij & Zn. offers
- Initially an employment contract for 1 year with the prospect of permanent employment;
- A challenging and versatile position in a small team, and in a growing and innovative company;
- A salary depending on age and experience;
- A fixed thirteenth month to be received annually in December;
- Holiday pay of 8.33% to be received annually in May;
- Travel expenses scheme in accordance with the Textile Care Collective Labour Agreement;
- Pension scheme in accordance with the Textile Care Collective Labour Agreement;
- You will work for a progressive family business that has existed for almost 160 years;
Ready to apply?
Send your CV including motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mariska van Maarseveen, HR department, 030-6771234 for more information.
Acquisition in response to this ad is not appreciated.
Youtube inhoud kan niet getoond worden met je huidige cookie-instellingen. Selecteer "Inhoud tonen" om de inhoud te zien en de Youtube cookie-instellingen te accepteren. Meer info kun je lezen in de https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=nl [Privacyverklaring). Je kunt je altijd weer afmelden voor deze [cookie-instelling] /redirect-to-page/c4de4ce6-869f-4cc5-8423-b0134741cf6a.
Click on the link from our machine supplier for an impression of our machinery.